Why Choose Us?
Football is one of the most popular sports for teenagers in European and America. It becomes an important admissions criteria for private high schools and universities. Joining the Bayern Munich Youth Football Camp is not only stimulating mental development, promoting teamwork, but also an added value to school applications.
Bavarian Football Association organises football camps during summer holidays each year. This attracts young football lovers from all over the world. There are excellent facilities, professional coaches and personalised training programs for every child. Hence, parents can be assured that their children will have a fantastic time to enjoy the sunny grassy football playground.
On top of playing football, students will visit Munich, Neuschwanstein Castle, Deutsches Museum, Pinakothek, Dachau Concentration Camps, Salzburg in Austria, as well as explore the Lake Constance, which is the Junction of four countries (Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein) to have the best overviews of Alps mountains spreading in these four countries. They will visit University of Munich, Munich Technical University and enjoy the authentic traditional Bavarian cuisine, such as roast pork knuckle, roast pork and sausages.
All training is conducted in English, with a mix of German. Hence, students will improve their English proficiency in a short time period, and be able to learn conversational German language.
The trip is well organized and secured. Youth camp consolers are strictly selected and well trained. They know Europe very well from life experience. This enable them to share with student about the local culture and languages. It inspires students with long-term learning interest.
- Individualized services. Maximum 12 students per term.
- Experienced instructors to develop potentials.
- Sufficient English skill is required.
- Interact with local family and young people to learn about local cultures.
- Free Hyzi International Competency Training (HICT) and culture workshops.
- Open to 10-15 years old children from July to August each year.
- Multiple experiences of interest development, travel, making friends, and learning.