Swiss Alps Skiing and English Learning Camp
Skiing is one of the most popular youth sports in Europe. It is considered as one of the most valued admission criteria for many private schools.
Students will take 3-5 day skiing lessons in the Black Forest. They will learn professional skiing skills with professional coaches and local teenagers. In the evening, the hotel provides youth activities that they can attend to experience the local youth cultures. Students will have the chance to test their learning on the Swiss Alps and experience a variety of snow sports and playgrounds, Glacier Parks, Eskimo Igloo, etc.
Other than sports, students have opportunities to visit the Black Forest in Germany, Lucerne in Switzerland, Interlaken Jungfrau and Zurich. They can enjoy local cultures and food, watch crafting, chocolate making, even the famous cheese fondue. Furthermore, they are able to visit Lucerne University, University of Zurich, and the world’s top school ETH Zurich.
All ski training is conducted in English. Every day, students will immerse themselves in speaking English in order to improve their English proficiency. On top of that, they will also be exposed to French and German conversational language.
The trip is well organized and secured. We work with the most reliable partners and all activities are supervised and conducted in small groups. Youth camp counsellors are strictly selected and well trained. They know Europe very well from life experience. This enables them to share with student about the local culture and languages. It inspires students with long-term learning interest.
- Individualized services. Maximum 15 students per term.
- Experienced instructors to develop potentials.
- No previous training experience required. Students will be in different groups.
- Interact with local family and young people to learn about local cultures.
- Free Hyzi International Competency Training (HICT) and culture workshops.
- Open to 10-19 years old children from June to August each year.
- Multiple experiences of interest development, travel, making friends, and learning.